Saturday, February 11, 2012

Atlantic Craft Trade Show 2012

 I've been back from the trade show for a few days now. Unfortunately it was a disappointing show for me, most everyone found it much quieter than previous years. And then to top it off I managed to catch a stomach bug on the second day which lasted through the rest of the show the 5 hour drive home and then 3 more days. Finally back on my feet now so I thought I'd post some photos at least. 









I had this idea to blow up and print these frames , mount them to foam core and then hang a purse in each one. It was a much easier display to transport, quick to put up and pretty effective I thought. They brought a lot of great comments and a teacher asked the favour to take photos for her class in booth design , so that was very nice. :)

No comments: